So, the third week of Dancing of the Stars is back, and there is a void. Wayna Jane?! Because quite frankly I didn’t feel like slapping anyone in the face after she left and MTV took that away from me.
So I have to deal with what I have left, and quite frankly it was average this time around.
Let me share with you the highlights, that I had to squeeze out of me:
1. Call me crazy, but there was a lot of nakedness on the show last night.
2. I really liked Carla’s dress, and her mistakes were brought down to a minimum last night. Good job for on a lot of the funny jokes. Bravo Carla.
3. I still have no idea who Reine Ashkar is, sorry! And Reine, that lying on the floor beginning of your Charleston wasn’t very flattering my friend. This program is G rated.
4. Leila killed a goose (or multiple ones) and wore it. Where is PETA when you need them?
6. Mohammad Attieh thinks Carla reminds him of Jennifer Aniston with her sense of humor. I keep hearing actually from people who know her from real life that she is pretty funny!
7. Rony Fahed is such a star. Favorite dance of the night:
8. Gaby is still light and funny and his Disco dance was too fun. And there was also a reminder of his fake wife this time around. Cinderella! really!
9. That amazing thing that is called Raed. And this great contemporary dance. (Micha, this is for you!)
10. Rabih is not bad, when you think about it 🙂
11. JP leaves. For a handsome man, he really wasn’t able to leave any trace of his personality in this show. That is a shame. At least Carla will continue to remember his abs. That is important. Also, Sandra is in love with him. I hope it all works out.
Fingers crossed for some serious drama next week! Come DWTSME! Don’t let my ranting needs down! 🙂